Qubes 3.2 issues after clean install upgrade

Pagebao

Oct 9, 2016, 3:53:51 AM10/9/16
to qubes-users
Hi,

I upgraded to Qubes 3.2 from 3.1 with a clean install.
Trying to install software in the new fedora-23 template (as I did with 3.1 without no issues) but receiving the following error message.

Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'updates'

Did you get the same? Any idea how I can fix that?

Can I

Thanks

pleo...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2016, 4:00:20 AM10/9/16
to qubes-users
Look Quebes is not simply linux so if you try upgrade linux its not the same that you upgrade quebes.

pleo...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2016, 4:05:20 AM10/9/16
to qubes-users
W dniu niedziela, 9 października 2016 09:53:51 UTC+2 użytkownik Pagebao napisał:
Try software upgrade for tempalates only.

Pagebao

Oct 9, 2016, 4:14:57 AM10/9/16
to qubes-users, pleo...@gmail.com
This is what I am doing. I am trying to run sudo dnf update or sudo dnf install in the templates. I am receiving the same error message in all the templates, both the new one (fedora-23 that comes with Qubes 3.2) and the old customized ones that I restored from the backup (qubes 3.1) after installing qubes 3.2

Andrew David Wong

Oct 9, 2016, 5:32:27 AM10/9/16
to Pagebao, qubes-users

Pagebao

Oct 9, 2016, 9:46:12 PM10/9/16
to qubes-users, luca.p...@gmail.com
Thank you Andrew.
I was not updating/downloading with Tor but, anyway, after some time the problem disappeared by itself. It was Fedora mirrors related.