Qubes 4.1 on ThinkPad P15 Gen 2: Does not see ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen. 2

Johannes Graumann

Mar 28, 2022, 9:07:01 AM3/28/22
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Please see subject line. The corresponding port on the ThnikPad and the cable used are OK, as I can use them to hook up a USB keyboard, which is recognized by my `sys-usb` VM and usable upon attaching it to a VM.
It's also not the dock itself, as I have tried with an identical model that works for a colleague.

Any advise is highly appreciated. Howto remedy? How to debug?

Thanks for any insight.

Johannes Graumann

Mar 28, 2022, 10:10:55 AM3/28/22
to Johannes Graumann' via qubes-users
Please forget about this. PEBKAC. I was using the wrong USB-C Port on the dock ...