Qubes 3.2 full monitor panel close

Máté Kovács

Nov 4, 2018, 3:38:02 PM11/4/18
to qubes-users
Hi
Unfortunately I had setting the panel to full monitor size and I can't remove it.
Is there any way to close it?
I don't want to reinstall the whole operation system because of this...

szar qubes.jpg

unman

Nov 5, 2018, 9:19:07 AM11/5/18
to qubes-users
I cant see that image, and I'm guessing you use Xfce (though you dont
say so.) I hope I understand your problem, though I cant imagine how you
got to it.

Use Ctrl+ALT+F2 to get to console and log in.
You can manipulate Xfce using xfconf-query:

Something like this should work:
xfconf-query --channel 'xfce4-panel' --property 'panels/panel-1/size' --type int --set 32

Then ALT+F1 to get back (hopefully) to desktop.

Apologies if I misunderstand. If so, please give more details (not a
screenshot please)

unman