dispVM shuts down immediately after starting (I'm trying to run xterm)

floasretch

Oct 15, 2018, 3:03:57 PM10/15/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
On Qubes 4.0, when I try to start a dispVM, I get a popup notice that it's starting, then a popup that it started, then a popup that it halted. I get no error message, even when I specify --verbose:

[user@dom0 ~]$ qvm-run --verbose --autostart --dispvm=whonix-ws-dvm --service -- qubes.StartApp+xterm
Running 'qubes.StartApp+xterm' on $dispvm:whonix-ws-dvm
[user@dom0 ~]$

Is there a log somewhere to tell me what's going wrong?

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Oct 15, 2018, 5:35:01 PM10/15/18
to floasretch, qubes...@googlegroups.com

floasretch