HCL - Dell Latitude E6430

68 vues

Santiago R.R.

non lue,
31 août 2017, 01:09:1231/08/2017
à qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was forgetting to send the HCL for my Dell Latitude. I have been using
Qubes 3.2 since last March, and everything works great so far. I still
need to test the cdrom drive and bluetooth though.

Thanks for this splendid OS,

Santiago
Qubes-HCL-Dell_Inc_-Latitude_E6430-20170831-064555.yml

Santiago R.R.

non lue,
8 nov. 2017, 11:03:5308/11/2017
à qubes...@googlegroups.com
El 08/11/17 a las 16:44, Santiago R.R. escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I was forgetting to send the HCL for my Dell Latitude. I have been using
> Qubes 3.2 since last March, and everything works great so far. I still
> need to test the cdrom drive and bluetooth though.

I have been some troubles with the built-in wifi interfaces. From time
to time, the interfaces becomes unavailable for sys-net, and I haven't
found any proper solution to recover networking. An Atheros USB "dongle"
wifi interfaces works fine.

dmesg output attached, in case it could be useful.

Cheers,

Santiago
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur