SCCM Task Sequence in HVMTemplate

Iestyn Best

Jul 8, 2016, 12:30:48 AM7/8/16
to qubes-users
Hi,

I have just reinstalled Qubes using the 3.2-rc1 and I am trying to install my company SOE into a VM but I have had no luck so far.

Our company uses SCCM to deploy the image.

So far I have tried:
* Using PXE boot using iPXE but I am not sure what to chain to
* Using a boot ISO with the SCCM task sequence but as the VM is in a different network, it cannot get DHCP. Also, the static IP options via MDT are bugged and I cannot set a static IP.
* I tried turning off the sys-net vm and assigning the physical nic to the HVMTemplate but when I boot the ISO it does not recognise the NIC.
* Tried creating a bridge with the sys-net vm but had no luck as the details are old.

I am looking to see if anyone has any suggestions they could provide to help me get the SOE installed via the network deployment capability. If I could PXE boot would probable be the best, but I assume just getting the DHCP and network access to pass through (possibly via temporary bridge) would achieve what I am looking to do.

Regards,
Iestyn Best