HCL - X220 (Coreboot - SeaBios + Coreinfo, Qubes Release 4.0-rc2)

oooooowo...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 9:59:06 AM11/25/17
to qubes-users
Hi, Qubes work out of box. Strange, TPM chip in coreboot enabled, but Qubes didn't find it. Laptop cost 140$ , lol.
Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-4291Q50-20171125-174606.yml

oooooowo...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 10:03:25 AM11/25/17
to qubes-users
Also Intel ME is disabled

https://github.com/corna/me_cleaner

3424.jpg

Tai...@gmx.com

Nov 25, 2017, 1:29:15 PM11/25/17
to oooooowo...@gmail.com, qubes-users
On 11/25/2017 09:59 AM, oooooowo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi, Qubes work out of box. Strange, TPM chip in coreboot enabled, but Qubes didn't find it. Laptop cost 140$ , lol.

Did you specifically enable it in menuconfig?

oooooowo...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 4:13:17 PM11/25/17
to qubes-users
суббота, 25 ноября 2017 г., 21:29:15 UTC+3 пользователь Tai...@gmx.com написал:
> On 11/25/2017 09:59 AM, oooooowo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hi, Qubes work out of box. Strange, TPM chip in coreboot enabled, but Qubes didn't find it. Laptop cost 140$ , lol.
> >
> Did you specifically enable it in menuconfig?

Yes, maybe you are right, tomorrow I'll try to reflash chip with new options.
IMG_5995.JPG

Finsh

Nov 26, 2017, 7:56:47 AM11/26/17
to qubes-users
Am Samstag, 25. November 2017 15:59:06 UTC+1 schrieb oooooowo...@gmail.com:
> Hi, Qubes work out of box. Strange, TPM chip in coreboot enabled, but Qubes didn't find it. Laptop cost 140$ , lol.

That is because of a bug in SEAbios.if you need TPM, you should use a payload like Grub.

cheers