Ghost in menu

Andrzej Andrzej

Sep 17, 2019, 7:13:38 AM9/17/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure how it happened, I have only guesses but the icon shown in the screenshot and this whole ghost in the menu disappeared. But it is something that should not appear.

awokd

Sep 17, 2019, 9:16:03 AM9/17/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
'Andrzej Andrzej' via qubes-users:
> I am not sure how it happened, I have only guesses but the icon shown in the screenshot and this whole ghost in the menu disappeared. But it is something that should not appear.

Your screenshot didn't seem to make it. Maybe it was too big?

--
- don't top post
- trim quoted reply to only relevant portions

Andrzej Andrzej

Sep 18, 2019, 2:05:30 AM9/18/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Recently, I created a virtual machine called sys-firewall-raspberrypi-2 through the graphical wizard of virtual machines, then removed it with the qvm-remove sys-firewall-raspberrypi-2 command in the terminal. After deleting, there is something like this in the menu despite the fact that the qvm-ls command no longer displays this virtual machine.

https://imgur.com/a/VKEoUqm

Any idea why it is here?

awokd

Sep 18, 2019, 2:37:05 PM9/18/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
'Andrzej Andrzej' via qubes-users:
> Recently, I created a virtual machine called sys-firewall-raspberrypi-2 through the graphical wizard of virtual machines, then removed it with the qvm-remove sys-firewall-raspberrypi-2 command in the terminal. After deleting, there is something like this in the menu despite the fact that the qvm-ls command no longer displays this virtual machine.
>
> https://imgur.com/a/VKEoUqm
>
> Any idea why it is here?

If you close and re-open Qube Manager, does it go away?