Sudo dnf list qubes-template* does not list all templates

Franz

Dec 31, 2016, 3:44:48 PM12/31/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

While most templates appear, a couple of templates does not appear using

sudo dnf list qubes-template*

I was trying to delete one of them with

sudo dnf remove qubes-template-debian-8-e

and got a

no match for argument: qubes-template-debian-8-e

But both unlisted templates are present in Qubes Manager and work perfectly as far as I can understand.

I do not know if it is related but I am using btrfs and recently removed and reinstalled debian-8 in relation to Debian upgrade security problem. The two unlisted templates where originally cloned from debian-8 now removed.

Happy new Year
Fran

WillyPillow

Dec 31, 2016, 4:53:26 PM12/31/16
to Franz, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if I misunderstood you, but it seems like you're trying to remove a cloned template with dnf. If so, dnf only work with templates installed via packages (i.e. qubes-dom0-update) and not custom cloned ones.

Happy new year too :)
--WillyPillow

Franz

Dec 31, 2016, 5:03:28 PM12/31/16
to WillyPillow, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Exactly!, it was enough to use remove in Qubes Manager :-)) Many thanks!
Best!