new air-gapped security distro

Syd Brisby

Jan 21, 2017, 8:28:32 PM1/21/17
to qubes-users
There's a new air-gapped security distro that is just CD-sized and loads into RAM. It also recognises the threat of wirelessly leaked data. Unfortunately, it's only bitcoin-focused, but it is Debian-based and has a web browser, so it could be useful.

https://bitkey.io

qmast...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2017, 5:13:41 AM1/22/17
to qubes-users
воскресенье, 22 января 2017 г., 4:28:32 UTC+3 пользователь Syd Brisby написал:
> There's a new air-gapped security distro that is just CD-sized and loads into RAM. It also recognises the threat of wirelessly leaked data. Unfortunately, it's only bitcoin-focused, but it is Debian-based and has a web browser, so it could be useful.
>
> https://bitkey.io

I know a TempleOS operating system. This whole OS, kernel, all userspace & apps, compiler, assembler, unassembler, etc., even a special programming language for it, - over 10 years everything has created by a single genius man who hates CIA niggers with a passion ! TempleOS does not support networking, so its truly air-gapped ;) Lots of interesting stuff in this OS, even some games like 3D shooter and 3D flight simulator.