Qubes T-shirts, polos, and sweatshirts now available from HELLOTUX

Andrew David Wong

Aug 7, 2020, 2:23:45 AM8/7/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, Frédéric Pierret

Claudio Chinicz

Aug 7, 2020, 11:06:14 AM8/7/20
to qubes-users
Great initiative! I'm happy and proud I've been using Qubes for an year and a half now.

Also, this user group is very active and has been helping people, new users as well as veterans and very technical people.

It's important to help fund this important Project, very relevant to all users.

lik...@gmx.de

Aug 7, 2020, 11:24:13 AM8/7/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
There are additional ways to fund it. E.g. with regular (small) payments:
https://opencollective.com/qubes