35c3 session: Introduction to Qubes OS

Wojtek Porczyk

Dec 27, 2018, 12:12:36 PM12/27/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi qubes-users,

During 35th Chaos Communication Congress in Leipzig we'll be organizing an
introductory session to Qubes OS:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Session:Introduction_to_Qubes_OS

If you're at the CCC, please come!

--
pozdrawiam / best regards _.-._
Wojtek Porczyk .-^' '^-.

m...@militant.dk

Dec 30, 2018, 5:52:47 AM12/30/18
to qubes-users
torsdag den 27. december 2018 kl. 12.12.36 UTC-5 skrev Wojtek Porczyk:
> Hi qubes-users,
>
> During 35th Chaos Communication Congress in Leipzig we'll be organizing an
> introductory session to Qubes OS:
>
> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Session:Introduction_to_Qubes_OS

Was it recorded, so others can view it later? I cannot find it here: https://media.ccc.de/c/35c3 ?

Sincerely
Max

Wojtek Porczyk

Jan 4, 2019, 6:59:48 PM1/4/19
to m...@militant.dk, qubes-users

Max Andersen

Jan 5, 2019, 12:49:36 AM1/5/19
to Wojtek Porczyk, qubes-users

>>> During 35th Chaos Communication Congress in Leipzig we'll be organizing an
>>> introductory session to Qubes OS:
>>>
>>> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Session:Introduction_to_Qubes_OS
>>
>> Was it recorded, so others can view it later? I cannot find it here: https://media.ccc.de/c/35c3 ?
>
> AFAIK it wasn't. It was a „self-organised session”, so there was no camera
> manned by CCC staff, and no-one else would record since on the Congress the
> recording people is generally frowned upon by attendees and organisers alike.

Thank you for the answer.

If you feel the urge to make a similar session to other users/backers of qubes-os, thank you in advance. Like Micah Lee’s presentation, I actually learned something new, and was looking forward to it.

Sincerely
Max