Can't access my luks secondary drive?

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Stumpy

未读,
2017年9月16日 19:23:302017/9/16
收件人 qubes...@googlegroups.com
I have a secondary drive that is luks encrypted and can't seem to
connect to it consistently.
Sometimes it doesn't show up at all
Other times in the vm manager it says its connected, but I can't see it,
its not mounted in /mnt or /media
I also can't "find" it via the file manager

Here are two devices I see when I try to attach my drive:
Attach dom0: md127 0 B ()
Attach dom0: dm-8 1862 GiB luks-randome-strong-numbers

The second is the one I can't open (though, while I am at it, what is
this "md 127 0 B ()"? It shows up even when I don't have other devices
plugged in)

I am running 3.2 and am all up to date as far as I know (checked for
updates for both of the templates RH24 and Db9)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子