What happened to last year's GSOC submissions?

Elias Mårtenson

Feb 4, 2018, 8:09:48 AM2/4/18
to qubes-devel
Last year, there was a lot of activity surrounding two really interesting projects: One about improving the AEM feature, and another which was about being able to mark downloaded files as insecure so that they can be opened in a DVM.

When reading the posts about it, it seemed to me that these projects were pretty much completed. When can we hope to see them in Qubes 4?

Regards,
Elias

Rusty Bird

Feb 5, 2018, 3:56:59 PM2/5/18
to Elias Mårtenson, qubes-devel, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Elias Mårtenson

Jul 3, 2018, 1:30:13 AM7/3/18
to qubes-devel

Elias Mårtenson

Jul 3, 2018, 5:33:11 AM7/3/18
to Andrew David Wong, qubes-devel
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018, 17:27 Andrew David Wong, <a...@qubes-os.org> wrote:

Unfortunately, Qubes was not accepted for GSoC 2018:

Thanks for your reply. But I was asking about last year's submission. As far a I know there was work done on two features, and it seemed they were pretty much finished. But I don't think they're available in Qubes yet.

Patrik Hagara

Jul 3, 2018, 7:31:29 AM7/3/18
to Elias Mårtenson, qubes-devel
0x5C1E71DF031F9AE5.asc
0x5C1E71DF031F9AE5.asc.sig

Andrew David Wong

Jul 3, 2018, 1:41:56 PM7/3/18
to Elias Mårtenson, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki, qubes-devel