GSOC Introduction

Aju Tamang

Mar 23, 2020, 11:06:03 PM3/23/20
to qubes-devel
Hi there,
Hi, I'm Aju Tamang, currently freshman a college student and am new to the open source community.Its been months that i started coding(in python) and this GSoC program was introduced to me through blog article.
I've been looking forward to it since then and it would be great if you could help me out in USB passthrough to Windows qubes.

Aju Tamang

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Mar 25, 2020, 10:50:08 PM3/25/20
to Aju Tamang, qubes-devel