What is "UseDirtyBits" registry option of qubes windows tools?

daltong defourne

Mar 24, 2018, 4:32:35 PM3/24/18
to qubes-devel
Good afternoon!

I've been experimenting with qubes windows tools and noticed "UseDirtyBits" registry key for qubes windows tools (defaults 0).

It appears undocumented.

Could someone please tell something about this option?

Reason for asking:

Curiosity.
Also, this knowledge might be useful (MaxFPS registry key proved super useful, and it is also undocumented - but way more intuitive)

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Mar 25, 2018, 12:43:17 AM3/25/18
to Rafał Wojdyła, daltong defourne, qubes-devel