Proposal for 1.11 release schedule

Guillaume Smet

Dec 9, 2020, 4:17:28 AM12/9/20
to Quarkus Platform Coordination
Hi,

Yes, it's this time of the year again :).

Here is the proposal for the 1.11 release schedule, let me know if it works for you:

1.11.0.Final (Proposal)
- Core CR1 on January 6th
- Core Final on January 13th
- Full Platform release (and official announcement) on January 19th

Thanks.

--
Guillaume

Robbie Gemmell

Dec 9, 2020, 4:58:21 AM12/9/20
to Guillaume Smet, Quarkus Platform Coordination
Works for me.

Peter Palaga

Dec 9, 2020, 4:59:50 AM12/9/20
to quarkus-platfo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, works for us in Camel Quarkus. -- P

Geoffrey De Smet

Dec 9, 2020, 7:00:32 AM12/9/20
to quarkus-platfo...@googlegroups.com

+1

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Max Rydahl Andersen

Dec 9, 2020, 7:02:50 AM12/9/20
to Guillaume Smet, Quarkus Platform Coordination

That was sooner than I expected - was hoping there would be space in january for upgrading the kubernetes client - I'll raise that on quarkus dev.

Chris Cranford

Dec 9, 2020, 11:24:32 AM12/9/20
to Guillaume Smet, Quarkus Platform Coordination
Works for Debezium, we'll plan to have Debezium 1.4.0.Final included in the platform release.