[RELEASE] Quarkus 2.0.0.CR3

Guillaume Smet

Jun 4, 2021, 8:47:59 AM6/4/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hello,

Quarkus 2.0.0.CR3 has been released, and is now available from the Maven Central repository. The quickstarts and documentation have also been updated.

More information in the announcement blog post: https://quarkus.io/blog/quarkus-2-0-0-cr3-released/.

As usual for Alphas/CRs, we don't publish the full platform so if you want to test it, you need to use the quarkus-bom instead of the quarkus-universe-bom.

Make sure you also updated the Quarkus Maven Plugin.

* BOM dependency:

  <dependency>
      <groupId>io.quarkus</groupId>
      <artifactId>quarkus-bom</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0.CR3</version>
      <type>pom</type>
      <scope>import</scope>
  </dependency>

* Changelog and Download are available from https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/releases/tag/2.0.0.CR3
* Documentation: https://quarkus.io

The Quarkus dev team

V. Sevel

Jun 4, 2021, 10:39:32 AM6/4/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
hello. all issues detected in previous CR have been fixed (k8s fabric8 client & warning in rest client at startup).
kudos for the reactivity!

Georgios Andrianakis

Jun 4, 2021, 10:43:11 AM6/4/21
to vvs...@gmail.com, Quarkus Development mailing list
On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 5:39 PM V. Sevel <vvs...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello. all issues detected in previous CR have been fixed (k8s fabric8 client & warning in rest client at startup).

Glad to hear it, thanks for the update!

kudos for the reactivity!

We don't say Quarkus is Reactive for no reason  😂

Le vendredi 4 juin 2021 à 14:47:59 UTC+2, guillau...@gmail.com a écrit :
[...]

V. Sevel

Jun 6, 2021, 3:15:01 PM6/6/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
>> We don't say Quarkus is Reactive for no reason  😂

this could be part of the motto
"reactive, all the way down to the community"

Georgios Andrianakis

Jun 6, 2021, 3:30:09 PM6/6/21
to vvs...@gmail.com, Quarkus Development mailing list