Re: [Quantum Owners] Digest for quantumowners@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Mark Alford

Jan 7, 2022, 4:06:39 AM1/7/22
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Greig
What car model did you search under, they are the same I have?
Cheers Mark

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, 21:09 , <quantu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Mark Alford <mja...@googlemail.com>: Jan 06 06:26PM

Hi Xtreme Quantum owners...

Happy New Year

My tie rods ends have failed the MoT and I'm trying to find replacements...
I've not made any notes in my build manual but I have Delphi AK52B stamped
on one.
I'm not having much luck searching for the pair - as they are handed...

Does anyone have any part numbers for me please?

Cheers
Mark
robert greig <rober...@yahoo.co.uk>: Jan 06 07:48PM

Mine look like these, on ebay. But can't find the Delhi ref number to confirm..
I hope this is some help.
Regards Robert Greig.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 at 19:13, 'Mark Alford' via Quantum Owners Group<quantu...@googlegroups.com> wrote: Hi Xtreme Quantum owners...
Happy New Year
My tie rods ends have failed the MoT and I'm trying to find replacements...I've not made any notes in my build manual but I have Delphi AK52B stamped on one.I'm not having much luck searching for the pair - as they are handed...
Does anyone have any part numbers for me please?
Cheers Mark

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/CABm3YA1BQ_CP1ug4VONH8Xyf%2BT7yvtGbdqFcopS8sbg%2B-wAomA%40mail.gmail.com.
robert greig <rober...@yahoo.co.uk>: Jan 06 07:49PM

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 at 19:48, robert greig<rober...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Mine look like these, on ebay. But can't find the Delhi ref number to confirm..
[...]

robert greig

Jan 7, 2022, 4:33:49 AM1/7/22
to 'Mark Alford' via Quantum Owners Group
Hello Mark

Michael Aitken has posted ..
Hi Mark I can confirm the delphi part numbers are ta986 and ta987 for the tie rod ends. If you need the inner tie rod the number is ta1483. Replaced on my xtreme last year.

I googled Sierra track rod ends...

I hope this helps.

regra

Mark Alford

Jan 7, 2022, 5:25:41 AM1/7/22
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Morning Rob,
I've had success...
I changed my search from tie rod end to track rod end and it came up straight away...
Thanks again...
Cheers Mark ☺️