[Quantum Owners] Values

mga...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2021, 7:49:20 AM6/10/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

Having seen what a 58,000 mile 1989 Fiesta XR2 is now worth, I think we might all be undervaluing our Quantums. Hell, even just as a source of spare parts, our cars are now getting pretty valuable. We really do need to make sure that we remember that.

£20,250 is now the price to beat.

https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/classic/results/saturday-1st-sunday-2nd-may/1989-ford-fiesta-xr2/

Best

Matthew

susanandmartin

Jun 10, 2021, 9:41:56 AM6/10/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

I made a suggestion at an AGM 2018? That we could possibly increase the values by offering our cars for sale (for free in selected classic magazines/sites) for large money, which could prompt anyone actually selling a Quantum to increase their asking price – once the expectation is established, who knows?

I have to say I wouldn’t pay the huge asking prices for some classics, and certainly not 500k for any car (even if I had the money), but I am a cheapskate. 😊

Martin Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/005401d75dee%24a29e4540%24e7dacfc0%24%40yahoo.com.

susanandmartin

Jun 10, 2021, 9:49:02 AM6/10/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

An interesting MOT fail from 2007. It would good if the MOT history from earlier in it’s life was also visible (not many miles added in recent years)

  • Nearside Rear Suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.A.3)

Darren Siepka

Jun 10, 2021, 3:10:26 PM6/10/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
I have the invoice from old Q for my wife's 2+2 , the buyer paid just over 18k for it!! That was in 95....