Function can't be called anymore

Matheo Bsn

Dec 10, 2020, 3:51:17 AM12/10/20
to Pyzo
Hi,

i was coding normally when my pyzo just decided that all of my functions can't be called and created anymore

Like i write "def function(n) :" and code it, pyzo won't be able to create the function and use it after

I don't know what i've done but it seems that i have activated a thing but i  don't know what

Sorry for my english, i'm still learning

Thanks and have a nice day

Almar Klein

Dec 10, 2020, 4:01:15 AM12/10/20
to Pyzo
Hi Matheo,

I'm not sure I understand. Can you be more specific? What happend when you execute the code? Is there an error mesage?

Regards,
  Almar