Can anyone give a talk on Monday?

Ram Rachum

Apr 25, 2022, 1:06:32 PM4/25/22
to pyweb-il
Hi everyone!

We have a meetup on Monday (May 2nd), and one of our speakers needs to switch. Can anyone else give a talk instead?

We welcome talks that have anything to do with Python, web development (front and back), databases, and sometimes things that don't quite fall in any of these baskets. If you have an idea for a talk and you're not sure whether it'll be appropriate, please email me and ask and I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Ram.

Aur Saraf

Apr 25, 2022, 1:27:49 PM4/25/22
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
I can talk about regex correct usage and, if you give me enough time, implementation.

Ram Rachum

Apr 25, 2022, 1:42:39 PM4/25/22
to pyweb-il
Sold, to the man with the big beard! Give me a title and an estimated length. You can go anywhere between 25 to 50 minutes.

Yonatan Bitton

Apr 25, 2022, 1:56:21 PM4/25/22
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ram,

I have an idea for a talk that I may propose for PyConIL, tell me what you think.

Subject - How to add a new statement to Python? (based on CPython Internals book and https://eli.thegreenplace.net/2010/06/30/python-internals-adding-a-new-statement-to-python/)

Yonatan

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 25 באפר׳ 2022 ב-20:06 מאת ‪Ram Rachum‬‏ <‪r...@rachum.com‬‏>:‬

Yonatan Bitton

Apr 25, 2022, 1:57:46 PM4/25/22
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
I think it will be a live coding session, when we first build python from source code, and then will see how python statements are defined etc.

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 25 באפר׳ 2022 ב-20:56 מאת ‪Yonatan Bitton‬‏ <‪bit...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

Aur Saraf

Apr 25, 2022, 3:48:12 PM4/25/22
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Stand Back! I Know Regular Expressions. 50 Minutes.

Ram Rachum

Apr 26, 2022, 4:07:23 AM4/26/22
to pyweb-il, Aur Saraf, bit...@gmail.com
Aur: Awesome, adding it. See you on Monday.

Yonatan, your talk sounds good and I want you to give it at a later meetup. Can you give me a title and an estimated length?