Just to check whether this group is still alive?

Liu Zheng

Jul 21, 2020, 1:06:57 PM7/21/20
to Python User Group, Singapore
Hi guys,

Didn't see many online activities of SG PUG in 2020 (perhaps due to Covid). I'm starting to use Google groups recently and just to check whether this Python User Group SG is still alive.

Anyone here still fancy sending correspondence using Google group?

Happy coding!

Martin

Jul 21, 2020, 9:55:37 PM7/21/20
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
I don't think this group has ever really been "alive"...

We (the PUGS) team are actually silently working behind the scenes at the moment to revamp our website and create a discord forum. I personally don't have the time to organize meetups at the moment, but if someone else wants to moderate "Python User Group" branded virtual meetups, no one would stop them.

Cheers,
Martin

The Python Community in Singapore!

www: http://python.sg
twitter: http://twitter.com/pythonsg
fb: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pythonsg

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python User Group, Singapore" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pythonsg/3812a829-1c52-40f1-89b3-50e32afa1ef6o%40googlegroups.com.

Liu Zheng

Jul 22, 2020, 12:28:52 PM7/22/20
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

A discord forum sounds interesting. Meetups will be nice to have, but also look for a place where people can kinda chat freely tech (py related) topics. Of course one problem is whether there are many people who are interested in such a channel to keep it active.

Best
Zheng