cannot open file 'tbb_debug.lib' error.

baroni

Aug 21, 2021, 11:25:31 AM8/21/21
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya
hi, what is "cannot open file 'tbb_debug.lib' " error?

This error is given when I use this line of code:

#include <tbb/tbb.h>
the #include <tbb/tbb.h> is used in Autodesk examples

Ravi Jagannadhan

Aug 21, 2021, 4:01:02 PM8/21/21
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Are you building those examples in debug mode? Usually that happens when you build them in debug mode and the compiler's looking for the debug version of TBB, which isn't included.

Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves - Carl Sagan