Help

Ravi Chandran

Jun 11, 2018, 1:41:42 PM6/11/18
to python_in...@googlegroups.com

when I do manually :-

select -r sack_sbend1Handle ;
selectKey -clear ;
// Result: 0 //
// Result: bend1Set //
// Result: tweakSet37 //
sets -fe bend1Set CNT_SUB_GOD_2_CShape.cv[0:13] ;
select -add CNT_SUB_GOD_2_CShape.cv[0:13] ;
select -cl  ;

I need help this function in to python script .

Thanks in advance

Justin Israel

Jun 11, 2018, 3:35:39 PM6/11/18
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

These should all have python cmds equivalents. Did you look up the usage of select, select Key, and sets in the python docs?

Justin

Ravi Chandran

Justin Israel

Jun 11, 2018, 3:57:59 PM6/11/18

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018, 7:46 AM Ravi Chandran <rav6ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
No , I didnt know how to do that. I am just starting to learn python, very beginner

This link is in your Help menu in your Maya window:

Each command should have an example of usage at the bottom. I would recommend you review that documentation first, and see if you can make an attempt to write something. It is better to ask for help with errors and an example of your attempt, than to ask people to please write your code from Mel to python :-)

Ravi Chandran