Cloud Native Studios discord invite

Justin Israel

Oct 16, 2021, 4:38:25 PM10/16/21
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

If you didn't manage to make it to Siggraph this year, or you did but didn't make it to the Birds of a Feather cloud/pipeline chats, you might have missed that a new discord server was created.

Cloud Native Studios

Focuses on topics related to studio pipelines and moving towards cloud-based workflows. Lot of topic channels on there and good representation from large and small studios so far. Example channels include: containers, render farm, remote working, databases, careers...

Here is an invite that is good for 7 days:

If you join up, make sure to edit your server nickname to "Your full name (studio)" as it is a server requirement.

Enjoy!

Reza Aarabi

Oct 16, 2021, 4:40:30 PM10/16/21
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Justin For Sharing.

---------------------
--= Reza Aarabi =--

Colas Fiszman

Nov 4, 2021, 7:03:37 PM11/4/21
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Hey Justin,
Could you post a new invitation for that discord that one is not anymore valid?
Cheers,
Colas

Justin Israel

Nov 4, 2021, 10:15:33 PM11/4/21
On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 12:03 PM Colas Fiszman <colas....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Justin,
Could you post a new invitation for that discord that one is not anymore valid?
Cheers,
Colas

Sure. Here is a new 7 day invite: https://discord.gg/q8Be7geF

Hans Harris

Dec 7, 2021, 11:08:39 PM12/7/21
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya
Hey Justin,
Could you post a new invitation for that discord that one is not anymore valid?
Cheers,
Hans

Justin Israel

Dec 7, 2021, 11:13:22 PM12/7/21
On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 5:08 PM Hans Harris <m9817...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Justin,
Could you post a new invitation for that discord that one is not anymore valid?
Cheers,
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Justin Israel

Dec 8, 2021, 4:18:37 PM12/8/21
to python_in...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 10:16 AM Marty <tia...@8i.com> wrote:
Cheers, mate. Is there any Maya groups I can join?

I'm not aware of any. Only started using Discord for the first time as a result of Siggraph, where discussions branched out and eventually became a new Discord server specific to Cloud Native discussions.

Marcus Ottosson

Dec 9, 2021, 12:43:16 PM12/9/21
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya

Cheers, mate. Is there any Maya groups I can join?

Here’s one that has both Maya and Python channels.

Thanks to Remi for letting me share an invite link (that does no expire :)

Justin Israel

Dec 9, 2021, 1:37:09 PM12/9/21
On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 6:43 AM Marcus Ottosson <konstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cheers, mate. Is there any Maya groups I can join?

Here’s one that has both Maya and Python channels.

Thanks to Remi for letting me share an invite link (that does no expire :)

I have the option to share one that doesn't expire, for the Cloud Native server. But I was concerned that it would just be picked up randomly, later in the archive, by spammers. So I was hoping those that are active readers of the list would see the link within 7 days. Maybe I was being overly cautious.