Class object methods in list after dot is pressed

jbel...@gmail.com

May 7, 2021, 4:44:54 PM5/7/21
to PyScripter

If we have an object created (I use Flask) and then when hit dot after object name the dropdown list is created but if list have many methods then if we use array down (window key) to navigate down then list does not scroll and we dont see the methods down in list.

PyScripter

May 7, 2021, 5:26:32 PM5/7/21
to PyScripter
Just to make sure say you press Ctrl+Space to  get code completion or you type "'." as in
import inspect
inspect.

Then the list pops up but you cannot scroll with the UP/DOWN keys.  Is this the problem?
Here both arrow up/down and page up/down work for scrolling the code completion list.

Jadranko Belusic

May 8, 2021, 2:46:38 AM5/8/21
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Yes correct. I hit "." after object varisble. And list is shown but cannot see what list contains if I go down with arrow down key.

Jadranko Belusic

May 8, 2021, 3:20:31 AM5/8/21
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
And sometimes this same list is very large from top of PyScripters top edge to windows bottom edge

image.png

Jadranko Belušić
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadranko-belu%C5%A1i%C4%87-818231176/

PyScripter

May 8, 2021, 5:18:41 AM5/8/21
to PyScripter
Do  Tools, Options, IDE Options, Code Completion, Code Completion list size.  What is the value?
Set the value to something like 10.
Does this help?

You can resize the Code completion window  with the mouse and the value will be updated to the new size.

Jadranko Belusic

May 8, 2021, 5:21:41 AM5/8/21
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Thanx, i set first option to 10, it was 14, now it is ok

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyScripter" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pyscripter/953887b6-9537-4538-a5dc-0c0ed1ec0d25n%40googlegroups.com.