Spellcheck for comments, doc strings, etc...

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

BBands

未读,
2022年2月4日 16:43:132022/2/4
收件人 PyScripter Group
Hi Kiriakos,

I think that we went around on this a few years back. Status check?

As always,

John

PyScripter

未读,
2022年2月5日 22:24:162022/2/5
收件人 PyScripter
Hi John,

I awfully sorry, but I have not looked into this for a long while.  It has been sitting in the Issue tracker for a long time, so I must have a go at it.    I have been quite busy with some major improvements in the editor.

BBands

未读,
2022年2月6日 10:20:222022/2/6
收件人 PyScripter Group
No worry, no hurry, low priority, was just checking. As a workaround I open my scripts in notepad++ and spellcheck there which gets the job done easily.

Best regards,

     John

PyScripter

未读,
2022年3月16日 23:58:282022/3/16
收件人 PyScripter
This is to let you know that spell checking will be available with the next release.

BBands

未读,
2022年3月17日 10:01:502022/3/17
收件人 PyScripter Group
Oh, that is shiny! I am the worst typist.

Thanks for all you do!

    John

PyScripter

未读,