Toolbar Icons

jbel...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2022, 5:06:26 AM11/7/22
to PyScripter
Hi,
my previous version of Pyscripter 4.1.1.0 x86 portable have had colorized icons.
This new version 4.2.0.0 x86 portable does not have colorized icons. How to get back the colorized icons?

Thanx,
Jadro

Jadranko Belusic

Nov 7, 2022, 5:07:47 AM11/7/22
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry here are the pictures

4.1.1.0_x86_portable.JPG

4.2.0.0._x86_portable.JPG

Jadranko Belušić
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadranko-belu%C5%A1i%C4%87-818231176/

PyScripter

Nov 7, 2022, 5:32:00 AM11/7/22
to PyScripter
Sorry about this.   Due to changes in the Editor component, that option is no longer available.
I have opened an issue Toolbar Icon colors lost in 4.2.0 · Issue #1182 · pyscripter/pyscripter (github.com) and this will be fixed in a hotfix release 4.2.1 along with other issues that might be reported.   Hopefully it will not take long before the new release.

PyScripter

Nov 9, 2022, 10:04:28 PM11/9/22
to PyScripter
Fixed in 4.2.1.