Is there anyway to enlarge viewbox with dragging mouse cursor? + image breaking during enlargement.

손손원준

Apr 15, 2018, 11:13:19 PM4/15/18
to pyqtgraph
I'm using Plot item and plotting several plots in one window.
But, I want to change the size of specific viewboxes with dragging it's margin(perimeter). The same with you enlarge the window with dragging mouse cursor.
I'm wondering If I could do that.
(Enlarging window makes all graphs in the window to be enlarged so it doesn't count)

Any tip on implementing above one?

Also, when I enlarge my window, the image breaks down(carshes). Some weird white noises flashes(although it disappears soon).
How should I treat this problem?

Thank you!