What about PyQt5?

Leonid Rumatov

May 5, 2016, 8:51:31 AM5/5/16
to pyqtgraph
Greetings!

What about version of pyqtgraph for PyQt5?

I fount this branch on github https://github.com/pyqtgraph/pyqtgraph/tree/pyqt5 , but last commit is about a year ago. That means, this branch is abandooned.

Am I right? Is there any working version fot Qt5?

Luke Campagnola

May 6, 2016, 3:20:32 AM5/6/16
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
PyQt5 is supported in the latest develop branch on github and will be in the next release.

! Слава

May 6, 2016, 3:28:37 AM5/6/16
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
Thank yout very much!

06.05.2016, 10:20, "Luke Campagnola" <luke.ca...@gmail.com>:
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "pyqtgraph" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pyqtgraph/CACZXET8%2BRG3cskgB48kP186sOiF31zEVH8Qq85P16SdAG4hyAA%40mail.gmail.com.

Walter

May 8, 2016, 10:54:30 PM5/8/16
to pyqtgraph
Any estimate on the next release date?

Laís Pc

Aug 22, 2016, 3:56:30 PM8/22/16
to pyqtgraph
Any estimate on the next release date? [2]

Gerald Stan

Aug 27, 2016, 7:46:09 PM8/27/16
to pyqtgraph
please let us know.

Gerald Stan

Aug 27, 2016, 7:52:29 PM8/27/16
to pyqtgraph

I get the following error, does it mean the latest stable pyqtgraph has not integrated pyqt5?

error:

-------

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "plot_example3.py", line 3, in <module>

    import pyqtgraph

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyqtgraph/__init__.py", line 13, in <module>

    from .Qt import QtGui

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyqtgraph/Qt.py", line 32, in <module>

    raise Exception("PyQtGraph requires either PyQt4 or PySide; neither package could be imported.")

Exception: PyQtGraph requires either PyQt4 or PySide; neither package could be imported.

code:
-------

Vincent Le Saux

Aug 28, 2016, 4:19:14 AM8/28/16
to pyqtgraph
Right. PyQt5 is integrated in the develop branch, not the stable one.

Laís Pc

Aug 28, 2016, 10:55:05 AM8/28/16
to pyqtgraph

That's right. I have been using the develop branch since last week to integrated it with PyQt5 and it's working fine. If you have also PySide and Pyqt4 installed, just move PyQt5 to the beginning of the lib list in Qt.py.

Ulf Wållgren

Sep 19, 2016, 8:52:15 AM9/19/16
to pyqtgraph