setImage memoryLeak

hubner.mi...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 3:27:02 AM9/19/16
to pyqtgraph

Hello.

I am currently working on an QtApllication for rapid plotting. i startet with the example in pyqtgraph.examples (ImageItem -video).

On my setting there occures a major memory leak. i narrowed it down to the call of img.setImage(data[i]).

I use the follwing modules:

pyqtgraph 0.9.10
numpy 1.11.0
PySide 1.2.2
Cython 0.24.1

python version 3.4 on winpython 1.5.2

Is this a a problem of the environment iám using, or is there acctually a leaking problem. I uploaded the imageItem example (ImageItem - video)

I would appreciate if you could help me with this problem.

Best regards.

Michael
ImageView_test.py

hubner.mi...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 2:01:28 AM9/21/16
to pyqtgraph
Hey guys.

I found the problem. It is PySide. If i force to use PyQt no leaking occures.

There is still a problem. I need to use PySide. So does anybody now if there is a version of PySide, where the leaking problem doesn´t happen?

I´d appreciate if ypu could help me with this issue.

Best regards.