Inertia js pyramid

silvi...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2021, 9:28:05 AM11/19/21
to pylons-discuss
Hi,

Inertia js (https://inertiajs.com/) is becoming popular for some developers is any package
for pyramid that implements the protocol ?

thanks!

ps: I see flask has something

Peter Wilkinson

Nov 21, 2021, 10:56:47 PM11/21/21
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
I did a test of this a while ago - it never turned into a real package but the code to get the basics working is pretty straightforward and I wouldn’t be too concerned about a package not existing, really it is a few 10s of lines of code (if that) to make it working.

The docs at https://inertiajs.com/the-protocol and https://inertiajs.com/shared-data give the details but it basically comes down to returning JSON when there is a X-Interia header present in the request. There are a few more details but that is largely it.

Peter W.