WSGI WebSockets AsyncIO server for Pyramid

Thierry Florac

May 19, 2017, 4:34:12 AM5/19/17
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need to build an AsyncIO based WSGI WebSockets server for Pyramid.
Until now I was using a stack made of GUnicorn, Pyramid and AIOPyramid and it was working very well, but these packages seems to be un maintained and last aiohttp package (used by AIOPyramid's GUnicorn worker) doesn't provide a WSGI protocol handler...  :/

Any idea?
I need this stack for Python3 (3.4 at least...)...

Best regards,
Thierry

Jonathan Vanasco

May 19, 2017, 3:27:11 PM5/19/17
to pylons-discuss
If you drop AsyncIO for another ansyc container, these links might help.  They popped up on the twisted list last week.

Hendrix is a bridge for Twisted and WSGI.  Pyramid should work on it.

There is also another project, twist-wsgi