"The application "MyApp" can’t be opened" after zipping and hosting on website.

Jack Napier

May 14, 2019, 4:56:37 AM5/14/19
to PyInstaller
I have made a pyinstaller app on mac and PC.

When I host on the web as a zip on googledrive, and people download it and open, they recieve 'The application "MyApp" can't be opened" error.  This is on a Mac, PC seems to be okay. Additionally if I just zip and then unzip it also seems to be okay, so it must be uploading to the web that does it.

It's completely functional and fine otherwise and I'm not sure why this happens when zipped/unzipped? Any thoughts?