Problem with packing

瀏覽次數:30 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jacoo

未讀,
2021年3月25日 凌晨4:00:232021/3/25
收件者:PyInstaller
Hello, I'm trying to pack python script with installed module Playwright into onefile. Everything works perfect until I try to open browser through exe file - it can't find browser. Could someone please help me and explain what I'm doing wrong?

I tried adding "--add-data"/"--add-binary" pointed to browser location and same error occurs.

Steve Barnes

未讀,
2021年3月26日 清晨6:50:002021/3/26
收件者:pyins...@googlegroups.com

Since different machines have the browser installed in different places and with many different names it is usually safer and better to use webbrowser.open rather than exe a file this will use the system default file on whatever machine it is running on.

Steve Barnes

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄