Exe file with debug --all running perfectly but not exe file

Raphael Moreau

Apr 28, 2021, 8:03:02 AM4/28/21
to PyInstaller
Dear all,

I am currently facing a strange issue using PyInstaller. When I convert my .py script to .exe in onefile the .exe stops after displaying the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "MapMerger.py", line 6, in <module>
File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 540, in exec_module
File "mpl_interactions\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 540, in exec_module
File "mpl_interactions\generic.py", line 13, in <module>
File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 540, in exec_module
File "mpl_interactions\helpers.py", line 16, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'numpy.distutils'
[10016] Failed to execute script MapMerger

I tried to convert my .py script to .exe in onefile with the debug --all option, and when I run this .exe, everything runs fine ! Do you have an idea to explain this behaviour?

(I don't know if this issue has already been solved, if it's the case sorry for re-asking)

Best,

Raphael

Nurul Carvalho

May 1, 2021, 9:30:57 AM5/1/21
to pyins...@googlegroups.com
Hello dear Raphael..
Have you tried to reinstall (globally) numpy package..