Dock Icon for Mac App Revisited

ttepperg

Apr 12, 2020, 9:40:28 AM4/12/20
to PyInstaller
Hi guys,

First of all, I'd like to give Pyinstaller's developers a big CUDOS;
what a great package!

Now to my problem: I have found some related threads but still
could not figure out the solution.

I have built a Python/Tkinter app, which works well in every respect,
with the following exception: When opened, the app's icon briefly
appears on the Dock and then disappears, even though the app
is still running (i.e. the GUI window is open, as it should)

FYI: The dock icon is contained within myappsname/Contents/Resources,
and from what I can tell, the Info.plist file looks fine (attached).

I'm using Pyinstaller 3.6 on Mac El Capitan.

Many thanks for any hints on how to solve this one!

Cheers,

Thor.
Info.plist