How to make Executable Package of Mininet Python Script?

CISCO FIERY

Jun 1, 2020, 6:00:19 AM6/1/20
to PyInstaller

Hi

I'm not able to make an executable package of a mininet-python script with Pyinstaller which can work on other machines.
The executable package works fine on the same machine where mininet simulator is installed but when I transfer it to another ubuntu machine then it gives the error that " Cannot find required executable mnexec. Please make sure that Mininet is installed and available in your $PATH:".

Please advise that how can I make an executable package which can work on other machines even without mininet. I'm using ubuntu.
Below is the complete error on other machines.

Desktop/tp3/tp.dist$ sudo ./tp *** Test Network Script *** Creating nodes Cannot find required executable mnexec. Please make sure that Mininet is installed and available in your $PATH: (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/snap/bin) Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/pradeepkumar/Desktop/tp3/tp.dist/tp.py", line 124, in <module> File "/home/pradeepkumar/Desktop/tp3/tp.dist/tp.py", line 23, in TP File "/home/pradeepkumar/Desktop/tp3/tp.dist/mininet/node.py", line 84, in __init__ File "/home/pradeepkumar/Desktop/tp3/tp.dist/mininet/node.py", line 624, in checkSetup File "/home/pradeepkumar/Desktop/tp3/tp.dist/mininet/node.py", line 632, in setup File "/home/pradeepkumar/Desktop/tp3/tp.dist/mininet/moduledeps.py", line 68, in pathCheck NameError: global name 'exit' is not defined pradeepkumar@ubuntu:~/Desktop/tp3/tp.dist$

Script file is attached.

Thanks.
tp.py