Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Elliott Balsley

lugemata,
18. mai 2021, 03:16:2518.05.21
kuni PyInstaller
When I make a text-only console app with PyInstaller, double-clicking the binary on macOS runs the contents of ~/.zshrc so the output looks cluttered.  Is there some way to avoid this so it starts with a blank console window?

I know I could use os.system('clear') at the top but there is a slight delay so you can see the text appear for a moment and then clear.

bwoodsend

lugemata,
19. mai 2021, 03:16:4319.05.21
kuni PyInstaller

If there is, it’s via some OS configuration - not PyInstaller. It’s not normal for shell RC files to print anything. Would it be enough to edit your ~/.zshrc, find the noisy line and either remove it or append > /dev/null to it to silence it (may also require redirecting stderr to null too)?

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi
0 uut sõnumit