Pyinstaller cannot access a particular file

Visto 64 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Michael

no leída,
19 nov 2019, 4:39:2619/11/19
a PyInstaller
Hi there. I am having trouble with this file:

"C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.7_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python37\site-packages\win32ctypes\pywin32\pywintypes.py"

Powershell says:

line 37, in pywin32error
    raise error(exception.winerror, exception.function, exception.strerror)
win32ctypes.pywin32.pywintypes.error: (1920, 'LoadLibraryExW', 'The file cannot be accessed by the system.')

I have tried running powershell as admin and also adding the entire directory to PATH but it still refuses to work. Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards, Michael

Jamison Morse

no leída,
21 abr 2020, 3:58:0621/4/20
a PyInstaller
Hello Michael --

Have you found the solution to your issue? I am having the exact same issue and cannot figure out how to correct.

My info for the versions I am using is below:
408 INFO: PyInstaller: 3.6
409 INFO: Python: 3.8.2
409 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0

I get the same info:

line 37, in pywin32error
    raise error(exception.winerror, exception.function, exception.strerror)
win32ctypes.pywin32.pywintypes.error: (1920, 'LoadLibraryEx', 'The file cannot be accessed by the system')

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jamison

bwoodsend

no leída,
23 abr 2020, 11:04:2023/4/20
a PyInstaller
You're going to have to elaborate a lot more than that. Is this a run time error or a build error? What command / spec file are using to compile? Does this error occur only when trying to import certain libraries?

Brénainn
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar