Voxel mesh

Bruno Barroqueiro

Aug 14, 2019, 7:10:48 AM8/14/19
to pyglet-users
Hello.

I'm completely new to pyglet...

I need to visualize voxel meshes (3d array with true or false). Currently. i'm using matplotlib

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
from mpl_toolkits.mplot3d import Axes3D
def voxel_show(voxel):
fig = plt.figure()
ax = fig.gca(projection='3d')
ax.voxels(voxel, edgecolor='k')
plt.show()

but it only works for small meshes (source: https://matplotlib.org/3.1.1/gallery/mplot3d/voxels.html).

Can anyone give advice or some examples of how could i implement this using pyglet?

Regards
BB

Richard Jones

Aug 14, 2019, 8:43:44 PM8/14/19
to pyglet-users
Welcome!

I'm not aware of an out-of-the-box solution for this (I don't know of any general visualisation tools built on pyglet), though you might be able to adapt https://github.com/fogleman/Minecraft for your purposes?

Bruno Barroqueiro

Aug 19, 2019, 5:22:14 AM8/19/19
to pyglet-users
Hello.

At least i'll try... thanks for the suggestion.

Regards