[pygame] how to sign up?

kueden lego

Apr 5, 2022, 9:17:10 AM4/5/22
to pygame mirror on google groups
I am new to pygame and tried (like many others) to sign up. It just does not work. I see that there were post on this in the past, but I could not identify any help.
Any advice would be welcome.

Leif Theden

Apr 5, 2022, 9:40:54 AM4/5/22
to pygame...@seul.org
if you are talking about the website pygame.org, signup should be here https://www.pygame.org/register
you are also invited to join the community discord witch is the unofficial server for pygame https://discord.gg/cNSnd8Jf

kueden lego

Apr 5, 2022, 9:54:15 AM4/5/22
to pygame-mirror-o...@googlegroups.com, pygame...@seul.org
Thanks Leif

I keep trying this. However I keep getting an error message. Independent on browser login location and computer. Any advice is appreciated

kueden

grafik.png

Rick van der Meiden

Apr 6, 2022, 6:31:21 AM4/6/22
to pygame...@seul.org
I've had problems signing up for pygame.org too. When I tried to register, it said: "registration disabled. If your email account already exists, you may need to confirm your account first.". Thinking that maybe I did register already, but forgot about it, I tried confirming it, and I also tried recovering the password, but in both cases the website tells me the user doesn't exist. So I gave up, thinking it must be broken.

Thomas Kluyver

Apr 6, 2022, 6:45:47 AM4/6/22
to pygame-users
I think it was disabled at some point because of excessive spam, and then no-one has found a better solution, so it remained disabled.