Looking for assignements to exercise my DA python skills

Giordano Cattani

Apr 20, 2022, 9:46:54 AM4/20/22
to pyd...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I am re-learning data analysis with Python and I'm looking for real life assignments I can do to regain some confidence with my data analysis skills.

Where can I get some (simple) work to do? I am willing to do it for free of course but I would like to get an assignment from someone so I can get motivated. If I have to do something myself just for exercise, then it wouldn't be easy to keep myself interested as I am a pretty goal oriented person.

Thank you for your help!

Cordiali saluti / Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,

- Dr. Giordano Cattani

Layne Sadler

Apr 20, 2022, 1:31:33 PM4/20/22
to pyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Giordano,

I see that you have experience in physics & semi-conductor manufacturing. My library has zero datasets from those categories. If you can find an interesting dataset from either of those categories and clean up any missing data/ uninformative columns/ samples -- then I can teach you how to deep learning on it and we can come up with an example notebook.

I have a SciPy tutorial pending, so I need to get some practice teaching anyways. If interested, me up on LinkedIn.

Cheers,
Layne Sadler