active directory module mod 'shoneslab-winad', '0.1.2'

Jason McMahan

Mar 7, 2018, 6:23:48 PM3/7/18
to Puppet Users
Has anyone recently used mod 'shoneslab-winad', '0.1.2'
We have added it our puppet puppetfile then created a manifest and applied it to a node however it isnt working.

When and agent run is completed the following error occurs.
Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 500 on SERVER: Server Error: Evaluation Error: Error while e
valuating a Resource Statement, Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Resource Statement, Could not autoload puppet
/type/winad_features: Could not autoload puppet/provider/winad_features/powershell: no such file to load -- puppet/util/
powershell at /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/ics_runtime_agent/site/profile/manifests/test/agent.pp:21:11 on node atest.com

The manifest has
          winad_features { 'net_framework_core':
              ensure      => present,
          }

I have tried this for winad_group, as well as winad_features as shown above.

Any help to troubleshoot and get this working would be really appreciated.