Announce: Puppet Agent 1.7.0 is available

Geoff Nichols

Sep 22, 2016, 11:00:45 PM9/22/16

Puppet Agent 1.7.0 is now available. This is the first release of the puppet-agent with .deb and .rpm packages signed with our new GPG signing key.

This release also includes Puppet 4.7.0, which contains a fix for a bug potentially affecting Puppet Server’s HTTP ‘/status’ endpoint.

Please see our recent announcement or the Puppet Agent 1.7.0 release notes for more information about the new GPG signing key.

Check out the full release notes here: https://docs.puppet.com/puppet/latest/reference/release_notes_agent.html

To install or upgrade puppet-agent, follow the getting started directions:

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/latest/reference/index.html

--
Geoff Nichols
Puppet Ecosystem - Agent and Platform Team