Bad security pratices in manifests

Lucas Augusto Mota de Alcantara

Jul 17, 2020, 1:43:17 AM7/17/20
to Puppet Users
Hello everyone!

Recently, I've found an academic research about bad coding practices in
manifests which can lead to security issues. I found it interesting, but I
notice that the practices that the researchers pointed out aren't specific to
Puppet nor even to infrastructure as code applications. So I wonder if is there
any material available, specially to the newcomers, talking about bad practices
in manifests, specially about the ones that can lead to security weakness.

Does anyone knows about the existence of such material?

Dan White

Jul 17, 2020, 6:02:32 AM7/17/20
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
As one needs to be a member of IEEE to read the paper, it is tough to provide feedback.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)

On Jul 17, 2020, at 1:43 AM, Lucas Augusto Mota de Alcantara <la...@cin.ufpe.br> wrote:

Hello everyone!

Lucas Augusto Mota de Alcantara