İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

giridhar kazama

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2016 12:34:3924.11.2016
alıcı Puppet Users
Hello,

We are trying to use fact hashes in satellite 6.2(puppet 3.8) and getting some weird errors like Error: facts is not a hash or array when accessing it with distro at /etc/puppet/modules/kazama/manifests/init.pp

we are completely stuck and unable to proceed further.

Could someone please help us with some examples of hashes or else redirect us to a site where we can find more about the fact hashes.

Thanks in advance
Giridhar

R.I.Pienaar

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2016 12:42:1724.11.2016
alıcı puppet-users
did you configure puppet for it? https://docs.puppet.com/puppet/3.8/reference/lang_facts_and_builtin_vars.html#the-factsfactname-hash

probably also need to set stringify_facts false

Dan White

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2016 12:42:3024.11.2016
alıcı Puppet Users Mailing List
Suggestion one: Use a newer version of Puppet.

Suggestion two: Any way to see how the fact information is showing up ?  It may be possible to hash-icy it.

Craig Dunn

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2016 02:12:4425.11.2016
alıcı puppet...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Dan White <d_e_...@icloud.com> wrote:
Suggestion one: Use a newer version of Puppet.

OP mentioned he was using Satellite so just upgrading Puppet is not as simple as it sounds, since satellite 6.2 ships with Puppet 3.8 and it quite tightly integrated by default... it's worth noting that 6.1 shipped with Puppet 3.6!,  I'm really hoping the next satellite release gets users to at least 4.0.0.

Craig

--
Enviatics     |      Automation and Configuration Management
Puppet Labs Service Delivery Partner & Certified Consultant

giridhar kazama

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2016 05:33:0225.11.2016
alıcı puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions
 but they didn't help me much.
Could you please help me with some brief documentation or existing examples which I can use to create some other hashes in similar fashion.

Thanks
Giridhar

Thanks & Regards

Kazama Giridhar

Call : 9160002737
         9059876488
Email : giridh...@gmail.com
           giridh...@yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER:
information.If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti