DNS records work on 4.2.2.2 but not 8.8.8.8

sotti...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2018, 10:12:42 PM9/23/18
to public-dns-discuss
A few hours ago we moved our domain to a new registrar. Several other DNS servers can see the domains records but not Google.

I verified that intoDNS and can look up the domain. domain is asilpc.com

Alex Dupuy

Sep 23, 2018, 10:27:12 PM9/23/18
to public-dns-discuss
Sottitan wrote:
A few hours ago we moved our domain to a new registrar. Several other DNS servers can see the domains records but not Google.

Google Public DNS probably still had cached name server delegations from the .COM TLD (which have two-day TTL—time to live—expirations).

If the cached records haven't expired and your domain is still not resolving with Google Public DNS, try flushing your main (registered) domain name at https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/cache as that is now able to flush the delegations as well as cached results.

sotti...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2018, 11:57:45 AM9/24/18
to public-dns-discuss
Thanks, I had found that link to flush the domain name before the post went public. It is working now.