Website unavailable from Google DNS 8.8.8.8, but working elsewhere.

adam.j...@inmar.com

Sep 4, 2018, 3:38:18 PM9/4/18
to public-dns-discuss
Hi,

For the past couple of weeks, including today at the time of this posting, we are unable to find the host fabulousinfayette.com from Google's DNS servers.

We are located in Rogers, Arkansas, but this appears to affect users in Chicago and Dallas as well.

We are noticing this issue on Mac and Windows computers running the Chrome browser.

Hostname with the issue is fabulousinfayette.com

This issue is continuous.

Attaching results of diagnostic tests in screenshot. We were able to resolve the host with Level 3 and also OpenDNS servers.

Thank you very much!

Adam Jenkins

Inmar Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended to be viewed and used solely by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy and all attachments from your system and destroy any printed copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Notice of Protected Rights:  The removal of any copyright, trademark, or proprietary legend contained in this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited without the express, written permission of Inmar, Inc.  Furthermore, the intended recipient must maintain all copyright notices, trademarks, and proprietary legends within this e-mail and any attachments in their original form and location if the e-mail or any attachments are reproduced, printed or distributed.

screen_shot_2018-08-31_at_2.19.56_pm.png

Emilije

Sep 5, 2018, 11:18:21 AM9/5/18
to public-dns-discuss
Hi Adam,

I checked your domain on DNSviz and it seems you have problems with DNSSEC validation. Start from there